You may choose to provide your personal information to us. For example, you may open an account with us and provide us with your registration details such as a username, password, email and country of residence, or you may contact us and supply your details as part of a query. You may also elect to receive marketing materials from us and provide your name, email address or other contact information.
Data we collect through your use of the Products
When you visit our Site, we may collect personal information about you such as but not limited to your geographic location, how you navigate our Site and use the Services we offer, information about the type of device you use, your Open Device Identification Number, date/time stamps for your visit, your unique device identifier, your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, and domain name may be collected. This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant information to you and administer and improve the Products.
Not all the personal information we hold about you will always come directly from you. We may also collect information from third parties such as our partners, service providers and publicly available websites (i.e. social media platforms), to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, offer services we think may be of interest, to help us maintain data accuracy, provide and enhance the Products, or respond to any query you raise.
How We Use Your Personal Information
In general, personal information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, to aid us in improving our Service or Site or serving you better, or to market our Site and its Services. For example, we use your personal information in the following ways:
● To operate, maintain, and improve our Site and Services;
● To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
● To send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
● To communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about third party advertisers that you consent to receiving marketing and/or promotional information about.
● To link or combine user information with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
● To develop, improve, and deliver marketing and advertising for our Site and Services;
● To identify you as a user in our system and to build up information about you so we have a picture of you as a user (this is called profiling);
● To facilitate the creation of and secure your account including for identification and verification purposes;
● To personalise our Services to you as applicable;
● For statistical analysis, research and data analysis; and
● To comply with any regulatory requirements.
We may also create anonymous data records from your personal information by completely excluding information that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to analyse request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Products. We reserve the right to use anonymous data for any purpose and disclose anonymous data to third parties in our sole discretion.
Disclosure of Your Personal information
Examples of how we may disclose your information include:
● To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it, for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or with your consent;
● With our subsidiaries and affiliates and any group company;
● With contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
● To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about users is among the assets transferred; and
● If we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary for legal or regulatory purposes.
Conditions for Processing Personal Information
We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, each of which is prescribed by relevant data protection laws.
Consent. Our processing of your personal information will primarily be necessary for us to provide you with the Services on our Site. On occasion we may ask for your consent to processing personal information in a discrete manner, in this instance your personal information will be processed in accordance with such consent and you will be able to withdraw this consent in writing at any time. By way of example, your consent is needed in order to send you marketing and promotional communications and to collect information about you via non-essential cookies.
Fulfilment of a contract or compliance with a legal obligation. It may also be necessary for us to process your personal information where it is necessary for the performance of a contract (such as the Terms and Conditions when you subscribe to our Service) or in order for us to comply with our various legal responsibilities
Legitimate interests. Finally, we may also process your personal information where we deem such processing to be in our legitimate interests and provided always that such processing will not prejudice your interests, rights and freedoms. Examples of us processing in accordance with legitimate interests would include: (i) where we disclose your personal information to companies in our group following a restructure or for internal administrative purposes; (ii) where we identify certain companies can offer you additional benefits to our services or provide us with valuable information about your use of our Site and its Services; (iii) processing for the purposes of ensuring network and information security, including preventing unauthorised access to our electronic communications network; and (iv) adhering to regulatory and statutory requirements.
As a user of our Products, you have the following rights:
● The right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time. Extra requests (particularly repetitive) for data may result in an administrative fee being charged to the user.
● The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge.
● The right to opt-out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
● The right to request to cancel your subscription.
Our Site may contain links to third party websites. When you click on a link to any other website or location, you will leave our Site and be re-directed to a third party site. That side may collect personal information or anonymous data from you. We have no control over, do not review, and are not responsible for. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of every website and app you visit. Any links to third party websites or locations are for your convenience and do not signify our endorsement of such third parties or their products, content or websites.
We are happy to provide you with further information on how we protect and use your personal information. Please contact us [email protected] with any queries.